Demon Eyes are small, high-power LEDs that illuminate the projector lens inside your headlight, for a unique, custom look. With multicolor RGBW LEDs, they can be paired with our Bluetooth Controller for full control from an app on your phone! After years of experience manufacturing demon eyes at our facility in USA, we are pleased to announce the new Pro Series Demon Eye.
Pro Series Demon Eyes were engineered from the ground up to be the brightest and most reliable units on the market. Using a total of 18 watts of LED chips, full aluminum substrate with heatsinking, wire-to-board connectors, and constant-current external drivers with shutoff, these Demon Eyes will shine with enough output to be visible in daylight, while staying cool and reliable in operation.
Specifications and Features:
- 18 watts of LEDs, RGBW, for full multicolor and true white illumination
- Full aluminum construction, with added heatsinking
- Wire-to-board connectors for easy installation and reliability
- Fully waterproof and shockproof constant-current drivers
- Shutoff wire to deactivate LEDs when headlamps are turned on
- Use included H1 brackets, or custom-mount anywhere you wish
- Small size for easy custom installations
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the USA
Your order includes:
- Two (2) RGBW Demon Eyes with sturdy JST connectors
- Two (2) constant current RGBW drivers, fully waterproof
- Two (2) brackets for installation in H1 projectors
- 3-year replacement warranty
- Headlamps must be opened for installation (professional installation recommended)
- Demon eyes can be mounted with adhesive or custom brackets, for other projectors
- RGBW controller required for operation (not included)
Bluetooth RGBW Controller An LED controller is required for operation. You can use RGB, but you'll need RGBW to unlock the product's full potential
All Diode Dynamics products are backed by a 3-year replacement warranty.
Made in USA by Diode Dynamics Manufacturing.